Pack landed

dirtyjoe8605

Getting Jacked
Jacked Cash
So I made my second international order with Rita! I’ve did 2 domestic 2 international. Quality has been great, customer service has been great, communication is always great, she tracks it for you, she also throws in a freebie if you order in bulk, 2k is what I spent this time, was somewhat worried about the scammers. So I simply just used private messages on the board to talk to her for the most part, nice bulk order, had it sent to a friends, he will be home Sunday, took 12 days total to land, so I’ll write more about the review. But I do know it has landed, I’m sure everything is perfect, will use Rita again! No doubt about that, I wanna thank Rita for always being so Professional. Once I open package I will give an update.

image_2024-08-05_193408026.png

So I made my second international order with Rita! I’ve did 2 domestic 2 international. Quality has been great, customer service has been great, communication is always great, she tracks it for you, she also throws in a freebie if you order in bulk, 2k is what I spent this time, was somewhat worried about the scammers. So I simply just used private messages on the board to talk to her for the most part, nice bulk order, had it sent to a friends, he will be home Sunday, took 12 days total to land, so I’ll write more about the review. But I do know it has landed, I’m sure everything is perfect, will use Rita again! No doubt about that, I wanna thank Rita for always being so Professional. Once I open package I will give an update.
dirtyjoe8605Same for me. Easy transaction all around! Great source gets an A+

Has anyone tried their GH? Amazing price, was thinking of ordering some.

Has anyone tried their GH? Amazing price, was thinking of ordering some.
deathangel48Bro I stock liked on her growth, got some more coming. It’s fire. Makes your fingers hands go numb when laying on your back before going to bed,!u stick growth before bed. She has had her gold tops tested by a 3rd party, it’s 98 % purity. It’s pretty much 11 iu per vial you get. Im about start my 3rd kit. 2iu everyday before bed. You won’t be disappointed, ask her for a lab test she will show you the lab results!, like her red top HCG 5000 test out to 6000, so everything is pure and over dosed a bit. Also tested a primo with proud kit, it’s primo! She’s good to go bro! I’ll say fhat, amazing person to do business with.

Bro I stock liked on her growth, got some more coming. It’s fire. Makes your fingers hands go numb when laying on your back before going to bed,!u stick growth before bed. She has had her gold tops tested by a 3rd party, it’s 98 % purity. It’s pretty much 11 iu per vial you get. Im about start my 3rd kit. 2iu everyday before bed. You won’t be disappointed, ask her for a lab test she will show you the lab results!, like her red top HCG 5000 test out to 6000, so everything is pure and over dosed a bit. Also tested a primo with proud kit, it’s primo! She’s good to go bro! I’ll say fhat, amazing person to do business with.
dirtyjoe8605ty for the input

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.