Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

RITA WANT TO SAY

tjk-rita

Ripped
Jacked Cash
I have something to say to my clients and my friends

It's morning, my time
good morning friends

Thanks to my friends on the forum for listening to my ramble.

I have a deep feeling recently, that is, everyone is afraid of liars. To be honest, I am also afraid of liars.

We are cooperating with friends from far away. We represent not only ourselves, not only our own company, but also our country.

Rita will never discredit the warm, friendly and sincere qualities of our country’s people,
1️⃣I don’t sell fakes! The products I have are really there,
If I don’t have a product, I will say no, and I will not falsely ship it!
2️⃣I don’t sell junk! If the product is good, it is good. If the product is not good, I will throw it away. I have too many products, and many of them are tested by customers themselves.
As long as you are my customer and my product is found to be garbage, just come to me directly and I will deal with it for you! Including, refund, reissue of other products, etc., of course, I will apologize to you!
But in all these years, I have never had a client come to me in this way.
3️⃣Helping customers is helping yourself. Business is business if the water flows slowly. Business, the market is not dirty, but some people are dirty and greedy!
4️⃣Choose products that suit you, rather than pursuing cheaper, more expensive, or stronger products.
Choose the one that suits you! Protect your body

Rita I’ve used you 2 times now. Will be placing another international order again, very soon. Anyone who hasn’t used Rita, her packaging is the best I’ve ever seen international, very clever, very discrete! I’ve used many international places in my lifetime. For sure the best packaging I’ve ever seen. So don’t let the international shipping scare you, she’ll get it to u. She’ll send a tracker and track it for you, all jackedfreaks family! I’d for sure give Rita a try for the cost, is amazing! Also the list is amazing she has everything! I’ve used her domestic warehouse also! Took 4 days to receive the package, the gear I’ve got is fire . Primo got me looking 3D already! #honestreview! Give her a shot you won’t be let down! Thanks Rita! For past present and future orders! For sure my go to vendor!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.