Introductions

Introduce yourself to the forum
Been on EG for a bit. Always looking for more info. 41 5' 9" 195 @ 9% tubby biznitch Sent...
Replies
Views
As you probably know I have known Grimmy for years now. Nice new board here. Thank you for...
Replies
Views
We've gone ahead and created an introduction thread for you Jacked News Feel free to ignore...
Replies
Views
Thanks for having me, jolter604 told me to come over. Am 42, 5'8" 205 bf 7-12% average. Love...
Replies
Views
We've gone ahead and created an introduction thread for you TheMuscleMan Feel free to ignore...
Replies
Views
We've gone ahead and created an introduction thread for you IRON_PROPHET Feel free to ignore...
Replies
Views
We've gone ahead and created an introduction thread for you MikeyThaSaint Feel free to ignore...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I’m glad to join all you Freaks. GRIM from EG invited me over. I’ve been on EG for...
Replies
Views
5'5 230 lbs and enjoying every meal lol :). Good to be hear with everyone, looking forward to...
Replies
Views
Hey peeps this is Jolter604 from socal I am 41 6'4" 238 10% fatty I have been on EG for a good...
Replies
Views
I was referred by a friend. Thanks for having me
Replies
Views
This place looks very nice and all buttoned up. Hope you all are well and it's a pleasure to...
Replies
Views

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back