Started my bULK

Welcome! You have been invited by Gambetto to join our community. Please click here to register.
Sounds like a fun run. When are ya adding in what?? Guessing the Test, Deca, Tren and Anadrol first. Then the EQ?

Nice!!! Wish I could get that big!! Would take me probably 2 years of bulking and heavy use to reach that weight with my body type.

Nice!!! Wish I could get that big!! Would take me probably 2 years of bulking and heavy use to reach that weight with my body type.
GoProI used to be a lot bigger, Legs and one side of upper body dont gain much at all
Weight is a good chunk of just one side of upper body :p
PrEviously I averaged 270's on cuy right around 300s on bulk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.