UFC Sean O'Malley raided by SWAT

FREAK

Administrator
Staff member
Jacked Cash
Sean O'Malley shared on 'Timbo Sugarshow' the hard time he had while being detained for more than half an hour and having guns pointed at him
Sean O'Malley

No one in this world is exempt from being on the end of tasteless jokes, and in the case of UFC fighter Sean O'Malley the case is no different.

The company's bantamweight champion is one of the biggest superstars out there today, so his fame continues to grow every day to the point where people are investigating where he lives, with a rather malicious purpose.

Video thumbnail
O'Malley has a Twitch channel called 'SugaSeanOmalley' where he plays live video games, and during one of them a viewer located his address and called SWAT to put fear in the American fighter. The reason he gave was nothing more and nothing less than saying that the fighter had killed his parents, so the intervention of the special forces was imminent.

"I had been broadcasting for an hour and a half when I see a policeman appear on my sidewalk. So I look, but I see that maybe it's not the police. But then they show up on the buzzer and I see a bunch of cops and I get out. They tell me 'hands up,' so I walk out. I have fucking shotguns pointed at me, so I had to sit in the back of the police car in handcuffs," he explained.

17252983483778.jpg

"I was like 'this is crazy, I had freedom five minutes ago, now none.' I instantly realized what had happened because I've heard about how Adin and how big streamers get tapped by SWAT," he acknowledged. This type of prank isn't the first time it's happened, and O'Malley's relationship with Twitch or Kick celebrities like Adin Ross let him know what was going on quickly

They thought there was a shooter inside the house​

The prank went so far that SWAT went inside the house looking for a supposed shooter who, of course, didn't exist. O'Malley doesn't live with his parents, nor had anything happened inside that house for them to come, but the penalty the caller will receive remains unknown.

"People find out where you are, they call the police and say something is happening that obviously isn't happening and then SWAT comes in. They said I killed my parents or something. And yeah, they thought there was an active shooter inside. They started yelling, 'Who's inside?' And I was like, 'Nobody,'" he finished, before calling it quits.

Cool thread bro! That’s nuts man! Police can get alil over board! Been real shitty if they a killed the man over A total misunderstanding! Thank god they didn’t!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.